Akbar’s Oil Field Services – OFS Division combines the strengths, knowledge and experience of its oilfield service arm Petrolog that has provided onsite wellhead completion, corrosion monitoring and drilling engineering services to the local industry since 1986 and the reservoir engineering and the geoscience group constituted in 2015.
OFS Division now offers both onsite and offsite services that can broadly be grouped into the following five categories.
(1) Data Analytics:
This is a journey towards digital dexterity that can elevate an E&P operation into integrated, information driven environment, improving oilfield safety, planning, productivity, efficiency, while at the same time mitigating risks and reducing costs.
(2) Conventional Studies:
Utilizing top ranked interpretation software platforms to study geology, geophysics, petrophysics, drilling and reservoir engineering, coupled with our highly qualified team of reservoir engineers, petroleum geologists, geophysicists, and petrophysicists, Akbar OFS offers a comprehensive relook and reassessment of wildcat, new, developing, maturing or depleting assets and enhancing the evaluation of new exploration inventories in both conventional and unconventional plays.
(3) Well Postmortem – Dry or Under-Performing:
For the first time in Pakistan we offer Dry or Under Performing Well Postmortem, which are a comprehensive all discipline study with a specific focus on searching for and identifying Knowledge Limitations, Model Deficiencies, and/or Data Inaccuracies utilizing all tools including software and integrated data analytics.
(4) Onsite Services:
Onsite services include;
- provision of qualified engineers and field staff for design and installation of corrosion monitoring and prevention equipment including inhibition chemicals
- provision of qualified engineers and technicians for optimizing drilling operations including drilling fluid rheology
- provision of engineering assistance and field supervision for wellhead completion
- By coupling our highly-qualified team of geoscientists with IHS KINGDOM software for geology, geophysics, petrophysics and analytics , Akbar Associates OFS Divison has the capabilities to provide interpretation services for Geology, Geophysics, Petrophysics, Drilling Optimization and Well Postmortem.