HSEQ STATEMENT OF POLICY
We are committed to inculcate a culture that embodies safe work practices, respect for the environment, protecting the health of our employees and delivering products and/or services that conform to the highest industry standards without any exclusions or exceptions.
- All officers & employees of the company shall adhere to the Corporate Health Safety Environment & Quality ‘HSEQ’ policy of the company and promote the philosophy that HSEQ standards are more important than business and making a profit.
- The corporate HSEQ policy shall be communicated to all officers, employees, vendors, sub-contractors and customers.
- No officer, employee, vendor or contractor of the company shall change or alter the Corporate HSEQ policy.
- Clients, suppliers, vendors and sub-contractors that may be deputed at all our Work Site shall adhere to our HSEQ policy.
- We will help train our officers, employees, visitors and third party personnel deputed on our work site in our HSEQ policy.
- No employee or visitor to our work site shall be issued a work permit or visit pass unless and until they are briefed on our HSEQ procedures.
- The Top Management and section managers shall ensure that all employees are fully conversant with the Corporate HSEQ policy and any update or modification thereto. To ensure compliance, quarterly pre-scheduled trainings shall be planned at all work sites.
- Should the company revise or update its HSEQ policy, it shall immediately communicate it to all its officers, employees, vendors and clients and if necessary help train them.